BUTTONS

Saturday 3 January 2015

Positivity

Hey everyone, sorry of you don't like this sort of post but it might get a little deep. I'm always told that I have so much energy and that I'm always happy. I don't know why, but that is true. Not many things can upset me. That isn't because I don't have a heart, its because I don't let some things bother me at all. I don't see the point why you shouldn't live everyday like its the last. Because, it could be (deep, I told you.) Why should you let little things ruin the good that is yet to come. People focus too hard on the negative my opinion. Don't dwell on the negative that you are experiencing. Focus on the good after this.
I understand that sometimes its hard to be happy in certain situations. I feel that too, but what you need to keep thinking is that, "every cloud has a silver lining." Look forward to the little things, like I get really excited for the weekend even though I may not do anything, its the break away from the stressful week that relieves me. Even in hard times, try your hardest to smile.

"Smile and the word smiles with you." - Stanley Gordon West.

Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment