BUTTONS

Sunday 25 January 2015

University

Hey guys, just thought I'd give you a little blog post so you don't think that I have disappeared off the face of the planet. This one is about something that is HUGE in my opinion and that is university. So recently I sent off my UCAS application which over in the UK is one of the most popular ways to apply for university. Anyway, I've recently just got 3 offers out of 5 of the uni's I've applied for. One is from my main choice. This is something I've aspired to since I was tiny. But now it really quite scares me. Moving out from my home, meeting strangers and the workload are just the starters of things that terrify me. The only thing keeping me strong is knowing how proud it is making my family and how much I will enjoy the experience of it. These next few months are going to be crazy hectic, full of revising and pressure from college and my family. I know it will be ALL worth it as I think 2015 is going to be my year. Please comment below if you have any advice for me or what your experience were like at university. Thanks everyone!

Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment