BUTTONS

Friday 28 November 2014

Meeting Zoella in Brighton!




Hello everyone, this blog post is quite exciting for me and I thought that it might interest you. Some of you may know the beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger/vlogger, Zoella. Well in October I was very lucky to be one of 100 winners to go and meet her in Brighton. Strange thing is, one of my best friends won too. I know, crazy!
   Anyway, I thought id share with you these exciting two days. So my friends Eve and Saff came along on this trip and it was a very early start. As we are all students we decided to get the coach down as the trains were trying to get us to pay nearly two hundred pounds to get to Brighton. The trip was very, very, very long but we knew that it was totally worth it. We set off from Manchester at about 10:30am and we arrived in Brighton about 8:30pm. The only downside to this journey is that I had really bad travel sickness which I never, ever get. We made a couple of stops but they aren't as interesting as meeting Zoe.
   We stayed in a hotel called Hotel Umi, which was SO nice. It was right on the sea front but because of the time we arrived it was pitch black. We were so hungry when we arrived so Google Maps was our best friend while trying to search for a McDonald's. We went back to the room and enjoyed our night in Brighton.
   At last, the exciting bit. We woke up quite early as we had to be at Churchill squares Superdrug's at 9am which killed me, especially because it was half term. But who cared? I was meeting Zoe within an hour. While waiting in the queue I was stood next to a shutter where behind it she was stood. The best thing is that I could hear her laugh. It was so cute. When we were allowed inside we could then see her. I saw one of my FAVOURITE Youtubers right in front of me. Someone I have been watching since 2009. She looked like such a genuine person and this was all very obvious when I saw her wiping away someones tears. AW. It came to the point when we were next in the queue. I had butterflies in my stomach and then I ran in for a hug. It felt so strange that a person I had watched through a screen for years was now right in front of me. I had a list of things I wanted to say in my head but they just wouldn't come out. I ended up just talking about how my friend Saff can do an amazing impression of Miranda Sings. We all got to spend at least a good 10 minutes with her while we just chatted about how we could start a band. But then we left and had to say goodbye. We were all quite upset but so happy at the same time. We had a few hours then to kill. This was where we walked along the beach, looked in little kooky shops and spent probably £30 in the arcades. If I had to keep count at how many times I had laughed on this trip, id be way over 100+.
    It all seemed to go by in a flash. But I still cant believe to this day that I've met Zoe Sugg. I would love to do this all over again. I hope you enjoy the pictures and i'm sorry if this post bored you or was too long. Comment what you would like to see next e.g. review, advice, etc. THANK YOU GUYS!

Ciao xo

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post; not boring or too long at all. I could clearly see you guys had a lot of fun:)

    Aniqa Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an amazing time! I bet you were so excited to find out you were one of the winners.

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete