BUTTONS

Friday 28 November 2014

My Bathtime Routine!


Hey again, yes I am posting twice in one night. I just felt like it. However, this is my personal routine and its not huge its just my typical products that I use when I go in the bath. In my house I do not have a shower so my only choice is to have a bath. It can be a pain sometimes, especially when you're in a rush.
Firstly before I get in the bath I like to put my tea tree facial scrub on. I just use my hands to apply it and massage it all over my face, avoiding the eyes obviously. I then get in the bath. I leave this scrub on my face for a while, while I just relax. Tea tree oil is known for being good for soothing and preventing spots, it is also good for oily skin and removing dead skin cells. If you don't have oily skin and have dry skin, this can also work for you too as it gives you a fresher looking complexion. I highly recommend this, plus it isn't too expensive. I was this off now with an exfoliation mitt, this will just make sure all dead skin cells are removed and that your pores are open.
After this I move onto my hair. I use two products on my hair and that is the Alberto Balsam raspberry shampoo and conditioner. I fell in love with these after smelling them in the shop and I knew I had to try them. Since then I haven't used any other shampoo or conditioner. Not only does it completely clean your hair unlike some others that I've tried it also leaves it smelling gorgeous. I use the shampoo more than the conditioner. I use the conditioner not as often as I should. I usually leave it until my hair is really, really dry just because I feel like my hair appreciates it more. I can't really give you instructions on how to wash your hair, you should already know how to do it.
My final step is my body. I always leave this until last as I usually shave and I don't want to be sat in a bath full of dirty and skin. I've recently started using this very Christmassy shower gel by NSpa. The flavour is called Cheeky Cranberry Chocolate. It smells AMAZING. It is very sweet but has a deep chocolate undertone. I usually apply this with a body puff and I just clean my whole body. Obviously when I'm shaving I will then go onto shave but you don't need to know about that. I then get out the bath, wrap my body and my hair up and wipe off any left over makeup with my makeup wipes.
That ends my bath time routine, please leave a comment telling me what you think if you've tried any of these products and any that you recommend. Thanks for reading :)

Ciao xo





1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any of these, I don't think we have them in Portugal. I must search the internet for these! Great recommendations :)
    The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete