BUTTONS

Friday 12 December 2014

Snowman soup

Hey guys, guess who is back? ME!!! Its been such a crazy week but everything is now back to normality, hopefully. So as I said in my last post after all my mocks and exam was done I would throw Christmas in your face. So, here it is. This is just a cute little idea for gifts I've found if you like creative, meaningful presents or if you haven't got a lot of money at the moment. Here is the recipe for SNOWMAN SOUP.

Its not as disgusting as it sounds, I promise. Its also not melted ice cream in a bowl which my granddad thought it was. All you need is;
  • cellophane cone bags, you can get these from amazon in different colours or sizes (I got large ones,)
  • Hot chocolate powder, any of your choice,
  • Mini marshmallows and I added sneaky smarties,
  • Wire ties,
  • Ribbons in Christmassy patterns,
  • string of some sort,
  • Tags, homemade or pre made,
  • scissors,
  • Candy canes,
  • A spoon for the hot chocolate,
  1. Start to spoon your powder into your cones, enough for a mug of hot chocolate, tie this off with a wire tie and cut off the excess after the tie.
  2. Place this into another cone bag, this will stop any of your marshmallows from getting chocolate powder all over them. Pour your marshmallows in and any other little bits you want to add. Tie this off again with your wire ties and you've got the basis of your snowman soup.
  3. Now you want to tie a piece of ribbon around the top with your tag on and a cute little message on.
  4. Add your Christmas ribbon around and tie it in a cute little bow. Place a candy cane through your ribbon and TAA DAA. Your snowman soup is complete.

That is it, not too complicated is it? I really enjoyed making these and cant wait to give them out. They are just so cute and really thoughtful. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and tell me if you want to see more. If you decide to make these, please show me by leaving a picture in the comments
13 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Ciao xo

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea, and would make a lovely gift! Great post! X

    ReplyDelete